• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

Re: summer tour coheadliner

#10446 3 years, 5 months ago
well we will have to wait and see. I think there pushing mailorder and on 4/15 when ticketmaster sales start we are going to see a co headliner that is my prediction. when i mean coheadliner like they switch ever night from opener and closer
gscore1
Fresh Boarder

#10449 3 years, 5 months ago
i agree. msg was insane!!!!

also i dont think they will have much of a problem seling tickets to theese because besides the bay area the tri state has the densest population of deadheads in the country.
and i firmly believe that furthur as a band is impressing more and more older heads to come out and see the spirit lives on even though jerry is gone.
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

#10454 3 years, 5 months ago
hey man I love Furthur i've seen mostly all there shows since they started but when it comes down to it it's a business. I hope furthur doesn't coheadline or if they do I hope they close every show with 2 sets. It is only 2 week tour so maybee they will be solo. or maybee they will just have a good opening act that would be awsome
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

#10455 3 years, 5 months ago
i just think it is weird how the venues haven't posted anything yet about the shows when ticketmaster sales start in 6 days 4/15 it is as if there planning something but don't want to affect presale. I know if they coheadline i'll be doing half of the shows i am planning
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#10499 3 years, 5 months ago
please let it be just furthur, an opening is act is cool, but im there for only one reason.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#10510 3 years, 5 months ago
no openers needed they sold out tower 5 days so instead a one stop show will hold all those fans.i prefer no openers anyway im there to see furthur
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

#10534 3 years, 5 months ago
dude you must be new to shows. the tower holds 3,000 spac holds 20,000 north carloina 20,000 bethel 17,000

i'm sorry but the dead tour 03 and 04 didn't sell out any venues and furthur is playing the same venues

the mann center will sell out 7,000 capacity in philly 1 night definately a sell out but the rest of the dates we will see
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#10540 3 years, 5 months ago
yeah im new to shows started going to concerts in 79
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#10545 3 years, 5 months ago
3,000x5=15,000 like i said one and instead of 5 days or 6