• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Roll Call - Furthur Colorado Winter 2013!!!!!

#238304 1 year, 6 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
I had a feeling about these storms......it was what had me on the fence about going. And with the snow talk in Denver on Thursday morning gives me a feeling we will be traveling in the storm the whole way. I'm just gonna have to wait and see what the weather decides to do. Stressful!

I was thinking of you while watching the last Weather Channel update. It looks like Denver isn't getting much of anything, it's not going to kick in until farther East. So hopefully only the first part of your drive will be in the ugly weather.

It's going to work out, I know it is!! You're going to get there with minimal hassle and it's going to be a great time! I've got your copy of Dave's Picks 5 already packed for your easy drive home!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#238308 1 year, 6 months ago
if you're driving make sure you have blankets rations shovel snowbrush emergency car kit etc ect
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: GKB, gvanman, SunshineSue, mcolleen
perry
Senior Boarder

#238327 1 year, 6 months ago
wlewis wrote:
if you're driving make sure you have blankets rations shovel snowbrush emergency car kit etc ect

Eastern plains ie. route 76 and 70. But, weather forecasters here are notorious for suck. Good news is it won't be snowing on the ride home from the show.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#238344 1 year, 6 months ago
Let's see if we can avoid the wookie flu this tour ehh?
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: GKB
MajorBojangles
Junior Boarder

#238348 1 year, 6 months ago
I got the wookie flu after going on Jam Cruise last month. I hope thats like getting a wookie flu shot. Good luck to everyone traveling in the next 36 hours!
If you get confused, listen to the music play
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#238363 1 year, 6 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
I had a feeling about these storms......it was what had me on the fence about going. And with the snow talk in Denver on Thursday morning gives me a feeling we will be traveling in the storm the whole way. I'm just gonna have to wait and see what the weather decides to do. Stressful!

I was thinking of you while watching the last Weather Channel update. It looks like Denver isn't getting much of anything, it's not going to kick in until farther East. So hopefully only the first part of your drive will be in the ugly weather.

It's going to work out, I know it is!! You're going to get there with minimal hassle and it's going to be a great time! I've got your copy of Dave's Picks 5 already packed for your easy drive home!

Just take your time furthurflower .. the snow should be out of denver thurs morning. what about taking I-80 rather than I-70? looks like it might be better driving more north??
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
GKB
Senior Boarder
'Seems like i been here before"

#238394 1 year, 6 months ago
whether by land,sea or air every1 travels safe!! we have 1 day till we meet in Denver for a gratefully fun filled weekend!! dress warm, warm,warm(thats layers ) and be ready dance,dance,dance!!

READY, SET,
GO FURTHUR
in 2013!!!!
"If you get confused just listen to the music play"
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#238395 1 year, 6 months ago
long johns packed..... hate wearing them to shows....but if it that cold.....

See ya all tomorrow.....
Someday, everything is gonna be different
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#238403 1 year, 6 months ago
We are suppose to get 4" starting tonight, into tomorrow. Clear on Friday, + about 50 on Saturday. Possible dusting Sunday night. Have a safe trip one , + all. See ya inside!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gvanman
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#238405 1 year, 6 months ago
I understand there is a nice Belgium brew pub near by. I like the idea of a pint or two before the show. Hopefully We'll make it through the mountains before the show starts. Ol' 244 Volvo or rent a car?
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds