• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
dopeywonder
Junior Boarder

pen vaporizer

#234392 1 year, 8 months ago
Just got this. Works pretty awesome with dama oil. Apparently the cartridges suck but u can fill it yourself with rick simpson oil or dama oil. Anyone got one of these?
Attachments:
EyeBallKid
Junior Boarder

Re: pen vaporizer

#234397 1 year, 8 months ago
What brand is that one? Im looking to buy a pen in the next few days and so far it looks like I am going to go with the atmosraw. Ive seen better reviews for another pen but it was out of my price range. I hear the atmosraw is finicky about vaping herb but works great on concentrates. Im not really that concerned if it ends up burning the herb. Anyone have another to suggest?
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#234404 1 year, 8 months ago
I have an atmos raw. I don't have the oil attachment, which would be cool. I too have had issues using the glass filter which would make it fully vaporized ... not sure what the deal is, I haven't had time but want to get a hold of them to see if I am doing something wrong. I like the pen but it feels like you have to do a lot of cleaning to keep it working right, so it is not as portable as I had hoped. Again, unless I am doing something wrong...
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
dopeywonder
Junior Boarder

#234411 1 year, 8 months ago
its an admiral. It only works with oil in its liquid form. No buds or powder can be vaped in mine which is fine.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#234429 1 year, 8 months ago
I'm in the market also but since I live in Illinois and our local politicians are a bunch of old crooks I have no access to oils. Can anyone recommend one that works well with herbs?
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: gvanman
thismustbeheaven
Fresh Boarder

#234430 1 year, 8 months ago
I use G pen for my oil, any consistency works but it does not burn flowers. It works well but it is still not a dab.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#234432 1 year, 8 months ago
I am also looking for one that works well with herbs. I want something to bring into shows that doesn't draw attention when I take a hit, like a lighter does. any recommendations are appreciated
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#234444 1 year, 8 months ago
Edibles are definitely a worthwhile alternative.
Thank You Jerry
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#234447 1 year, 8 months ago
thismustbeheaven wrote:
I use G pen for my oil, any consistency works but it does not burn flowers. It works well but it is still not a dab.

G pen works like a charm, retains the flavor very well and is easy to bust out anywhere, I have a buddy who does lighting for big bands and travels all over the world with his. Says he uses his g pen on planes and all sorts of crazy shit, he told me this story as we were standing about 5 feet away from a security guard at a bar while smoking some oil in the pen, so yeah g pen works for me
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#234448 1 year, 8 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
thismustbeheaven wrote:

G pen works like a charm, retains the flavor very well and is easy to bust out anywhere, I have a buddy who does lighting for big bands and travels all over the world with his. Says he uses his g pen on planes and all sorts of crazy shit, he told me this story as we were standing about 5 feet away from a security guard at a bar while smoking some oil in the pen, so yeah g pen works for me

Hey so when you vape oil do you have to scrape the residue out of the chamber afterward? Just wondering if it is a pain in the ass to clean. For herbs, I can't just simply tap out the residue, i have to scrape it out, it's kind of a bitch.. wondering what cleanup is like for oil ..

To me, vaporizing oil would be the ultimate ...
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds