• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: pen vaporizer

#234736 1 year, 8 months ago
Definitely interested in everyone's experience here. Yeah, it seems like you wouldn't want to be packing oil or concentrates
inside the show. That seems problematic.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
dopeywonder
Junior Boarder

#234822 1 year, 8 months ago
DancingTurtle wrote:
dopeywonder wrote:
Just got this. Works pretty awesome with dama oil. Apparently the cartridges suck but u can fill it yourself with rick simpson oil or dama oil. Anyone got one of these?

But Dopeywonder the G Pens in wich we speak of I believe they are best used for cannabis oil and is probably not a good electronic vape cigarette.
Good luck on your search.
. Yeah i started this thread to see if other people r using pen vape for cannabis oil fyi
Attachments:
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#238339 1 year, 8 months ago
Although I am not overly impressed with my Atmos for buds, this oil vape pen my wife bought for valentines day is the BOMB! You can buy their pre-filled cartridge, or re-fill their cartridge with your own supply. Now THIS is what I was looking for!! Perfect for inside a show! Plus vaping oil is the way to go!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#238401 1 year, 8 months ago
2 guys in my class at night school are using the pen vap. to quit smoking cigarettes. It looks so frikin weird, but definately really cool at the same time. It kinda freaks me out . i feel like im light years in the future. They look like mini old gas pumps from back in the day. The one thats flavored pear smells fantastic - i hope it helps them quit smoking - im not sure how less harmful they are than an actual cigarette, but i hope for thier sake alot.

I dont like vaporizing herb, makes me light headed. I just roll it up and light the bitch.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds