• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Ratdog Quartet Sweetwater 3/4/13 + LIVE STREAM

#243052 1 year, 6 months ago
i_be_sublime wrote:
Still i felt that was uncalled for yeah he was bringing it i agree but to just be like whatever is unprofessional he s a god in whos eyes?His?Sorry just my opinion.Still pissed though if his panties were nt in a bunch we would still be hearing that great music your live world wide and you quit cus some1 in the audience is nt paying attention?I FUCKING LOVE YOU JERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as much as I respect your opinion I can't blame Bob 1 bit, he gave them a chance and not even 10 seconds later everyone is talking again... when he played the Capitol Theater solo he stopped after Sailor and wasn't going to do Saint for the same reason and there he said "I can't play if I can't hear myself" - which I'm sure was the case at Sweetwater.... the crowd did the same thing at the Cap with the "awwwwws" and he went into Saint but was definitely pissed there to
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#243054 1 year, 6 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
i_be_sublime wrote:
Still i felt that was uncalled for yeah he was bringing it i agree but to just be like whatever is unprofessional he s a god in whos eyes?His?Sorry just my opinion.Still pissed though if his panties were nt in a bunch we would still be hearing that great music your live world wide and you quit cus some1 in the audience is nt paying attention?I FUCKING LOVE YOU JERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah i guess your right but sweetwater gotta be pissed ya just dont quit!!!!It s like a comedian getting heckled ya turn it up and killem!I dunno like i said just completely bummed about that shgit.Will forever be unproffesional in my eyes when your live worldwide.

as much as I respect your opinion I can't blame Bob 1 bit, he gave them a chance and not even 10 seconds later everyone is talking again... when he played the Capitol Theater solo he stopped after Sailor and wasn't going to do Saint for the same reason and there he said "I can't play if I can't hear myself" - which I'm sure was the case at Sweetwater.... the crowd did the same thing at the Cap with the "awwwwws" and he went into Saint but was definitely pissed there to
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#243055 1 year, 6 months ago
"and we'll be loud enough for you" We might be getting some interesting tunes from Ratdog in this next set. I hope that they play the Ramones' I Wanna Be Sedated!
Thank You Jerry
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#243056 1 year, 6 months ago
Sustainabill wrote:
"and we'll be loud enough for you" We might be getting some interesting tunes from Ratdog in this next set. I hope that they play the Ramones' I Wanna Be Sedated!
Fuck yeah man roll away the dew and make those fucking paying customers at sweetwater pay even more lol kill us with volume and good tunes.Guess i ll just go get stoned.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#243057 1 year, 6 months ago
SmokingSmileys_2013-03-04.gif
Feeling better, Bob? .. hmmm
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, splatter_face, theothrone
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#243058 1 year, 6 months ago
anybody try the new (new to me anyway) MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ice cream sandwiches?

been eating the classic vanilla ones forever... whoever came up with the mint chocolate chip idea is a genius!

so good
pink11
Platinum Boarder

#243059 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, johnny Thunders wouldn't put up with that shit either- Too bad though that hard rain was gonna be hot!
The following user(s) said Thank You: splatter_face, i_be_sublime
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#243060 1 year, 6 months ago
Train in Vain by The Clash would be nice to hear loud.
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warlock
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#243061 1 year, 6 months ago
Or lmao how bout your so vain???Acoustic.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#243062 1 year, 6 months ago
Bob may get flack for what he just did, but what if Phil did the exact same thing?

Funny to hypothesize, because Phil would probably not be in this situation. He plays electric bass with electric bands most of the time.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds